Commercial Vehicle Licences

Where do I get a medical examination report from?

The DriveTest Centre will provide you with a blank medical form that you should take to a qualified physician or nurse practitioner (your employer or your physician may already have these forms) to be completed. By law your medical practitioner must report any medical condition that might affect your safe operation of a motor vehicle.