To drive a class A, D, C or F vehicle you must be at least eighteen years old, for...
Yes, you can apply for licences for as many commercial vehicles as you wish and they will be shown...
No, there are eight separate licences or licence endorsements for different types of vehicle; it is your responsibility to...
I plan to drive a large vehicle but only for my own purposes, do I still require a commercial driver's licence?
You may well do if your vehicle exceeds certain size and weight limits, for example a horsebox. Check the...
I am moving to Ontario from another jurisdiction, can I exchange my commercial driver's licence for an Ontario one, or use my current one?
Commercial drivers from other countries must apply for an Ontario driver's licence within sixty days of arrival. If you...
- Moving To Canada: Here is Everything You Need To Know
- Ontario G1 Test
- Canadian Citizenship Test
- Ontario M1 Motorcycle Test
- Ontario Truck Driver Licence Practice Test
- Preparing for your Canadian Immigration Interview
- Winter Driving Tips – Your Checklist for Success
- Getting Ready For Canadian Citizenship Test
- The Process For Obtaining a Full Class G Licence