No, you must visit a ServiceOntario office to renew in person, and if you need to take a test...
Yes, if you let your licence expire you will have to pay the appropriate fee for your licence as...
I have a full Ontario driver's licence but it expired two years ago. Do I have to take another test?
You only have to successfully complete a vision test in this case; if your licence has been expired for...
My learner's licence expired six months ago, will I still have to serve the mandatory waiting period before I can renew it?
No, the mandatory waiting period may be waived if your novice class licence expired less than three years ago.
This may be possible, if you visit a DriveTest Centre you may be able to get an extension to...
- Moving To Canada: Here is Everything You Need To Know
- Ontario G1 Test
- Canadian Citizenship Test
- Ontario M1 Motorcycle Test
- Ontario Truck Driver Licence Practice Test
- Preparing for your Canadian Immigration Interview
- Winter Driving Tips – Your Checklist for Success
- Getting Ready For Canadian Citizenship Test
- The Process For Obtaining a Full Class G Licence