The G1 written test consists of 2 sections (Road Signs and Traffic Rules) with 20 questions in each section,...
The candidate will have to make an appointment for a verbal knowledge test and bring an interpreter. The interpreter...
The computerized knowledge test system can be used with audio capabilities, so it is recommended that you find a...
- Moving To Canada: Here is Everything You Need To Know
- Ontario G1 Test
- Canadian Citizenship Test
- Ontario M1 Motorcycle Test
- Ontario Truck Driver Licence Practice Test
- Preparing for your Canadian Immigration Interview
- Winter Driving Tips – Your Checklist for Success
- Getting Ready For Canadian Citizenship Test
- The Process For Obtaining a Full Class G Licence