To be eligible for an exchange or credit, your licence will have to be in English or French. If...
Only if your country has a licence exchange agreement with Ontario: check with your country's authorities to see if...
I'm staying temporarily in Ontario for work; my usual residence is in another country. I'll be here for six months, can I use my national licence?
You can, but you should also obtain an International Driver's Permit from your own country before you arrive in...
No, because of the testing required you can only exchange your licence at a DriveTest Centre.
- Moving To Canada: Here is Everything You Need To Know
- Ontario G1 Test
- Canadian Citizenship Test
- Ontario M1 Motorcycle Test
- Ontario Truck Driver Licence Practice Test
- Preparing for your Canadian Immigration Interview
- Winter Driving Tips – Your Checklist for Success
- Getting Ready For Canadian Citizenship Test
- The Process For Obtaining a Full Class G Licence