Yes, you must apply for an Ontario driver's licence within sixty days of settling in the province.
You must be the sixteen years of age to hold an Ontario driver's licence.
You can't apply for a new licence online if you allow your licence to expire, you will have to...
You are: any changes in information such as a change of address or change of name (for example when...
No, you will be issued with a temporary driver's licence while you wait for your official photocard licence to...
- Moving To Canada: Here is Everything You Need To Know
- Ontario G1 Test
- Canadian Citizenship Test
- Ontario M1 Motorcycle Test
- Ontario Truck Driver Licence Practice Test
- Preparing for your Canadian Immigration Interview
- Winter Driving Tips – Your Checklist for Success
- Getting Ready For Canadian Citizenship Test
- The Process For Obtaining a Full Class G Licence