No, you must bring your own motorcycle or one that you have borrowed or rented. It is your responsibility...
Road tests for both licences (M2 and M) are held between mid-May and mid-October each year unless the period...
This test takes around half an hour and involves driving on roads and highways where you will be followed...
Yes, if you successfully complete a Ministry of Transportation approved motorcycle safety course the training organisation will either give...
- Moving To Canada: Here is Everything You Need To Know
- Ontario G1 Test
- Canadian Citizenship Test
- Ontario M1 Motorcycle Test
- Ontario Truck Driver Licence Practice Test
- Preparing for your Canadian Immigration Interview
- Winter Driving Tips – Your Checklist for Success
- Getting Ready For Canadian Citizenship Test
- The Process For Obtaining a Full Class G Licence