You can retake the knowledge and practical tests as many times as you need to achieve a pass. If...
I feel I was not treated fairly or that I was marked down wrongly on my practical test. What shall I do?
Initially, ask your driver examiner to explain why they gave you the assessment they did. If you're not satisfied...
No, your examiner will take you on one of the predefined test routes that are selected to allow you...
You will bring your own vehicle or one you have borrowed or rented; make sure you are thoroughly familiar...
- Moving To Canada: Here is Everything You Need To Know
- Ontario G1 Test
- Canadian Citizenship Test
- Ontario M1 Motorcycle Test
- Ontario Truck Driver Licence Practice Test
- Preparing for your Canadian Immigration Interview
- Winter Driving Tips – Your Checklist for Success
- Getting Ready For Canadian Citizenship Test
- The Process For Obtaining a Full Class G Licence