No, take your glasses or contact lenses along to your vision test and wear them for the test.
You will be given a form to take to your vision specialist that must be completed and returned before...
The standards differ depending on the type of licence; for passenger vehicle, motorcycle and driving instructor licences your vision...
No, this is free of charge.
I used to need corrective lenses but my eyesight has improved, how can I get the X condition removed from my licence?
You must visit a DriveTest Centre and either complete a vision test or submit a completed vision form from...
- Moving To Canada: Here is Everything You Need To Know
- Ontario G1 Test
- Canadian Citizenship Test
- Ontario M1 Motorcycle Test
- Ontario Truck Driver Licence Practice Test
- Preparing for your Canadian Immigration Interview
- Winter Driving Tips – Your Checklist for Success
- Getting Ready For Canadian Citizenship Test
- The Process For Obtaining a Full Class G Licence