Are there any restrictions on the language my foreign licence is written in for me to get an exchange or credit towards an Ontario licence?

To be eligible for an exchange or credit, your licence will have to be in English or French. If this is not the case, you must provide a written translation of all the information on the licence produced by a qualified translator.