Commercial drivers from other countries must apply for an Ontario driver's licence within sixty days of arrival. If you have a commercial licence from other jurisdictions in Canada, or a Canadian military DND 404 permit, you may be eligible to simply exchange your licence (this does not apply to classes B and E (school buses)).

Apnatoronto Address: 510 Curran Place #3706 Mississauga, Ontario L5B 0J8 Canada Phone: 905-812-2718 Business Email: [email protected]


Log in with your credentials

Forgot your details?