This may be possible, if you visit a DriveTest Centre you may be able to get an extension to cover your road test on a G1 or G2 licence; if you hold an M1 or M2 licence you may be able to obtain a one day temporary driver's licence which will only cover the day of your road test.

Apnatoronto Address: 510 Curran Place #3706 Mississauga, Ontario L5B 0J8 Canada Phone: 905-812-2718 Business Email: [email protected]


Log in with your credentials

Forgot your details?