Where should I go to be tested for my licence?

If you are being tested for a car, van or small truck licence the test will be at a DriveTest Centre; motorcycle and commercial vehicle tests can be taken there also or at certain Ministry of Transportation authorized professional or academic organizations. Find a DriveTest centre near you.