Who is qualified to translate my non-English or non-French documentation?

To be approved by the Ministry of Transportation your translator must be employed, or have been employed, as an interpreter or translator, be a member or previous member of a professional interpreter and translation association or be an experienced translator who is a member of the clergy. Proof of these qualifications must be provided.