FREE CITIZENSHIP PRACTICE TEST 08
The most impressive thing about this Citizenship test is that multiple choices are given. This allows you to choose more accurate answers. You will not experience a hard time when giving responses especially if you have some rough ideas.
Citizen Quiz 8
Congratulations - you have completed Citizen Quiz 8.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
3 provinces and 10 territories
10 provinces and 3 territories
10 provinces and 2 territories
9 provinces and 3 territories
In the Rocky Mountains
In Canadian towns
In the Canadian countryside
In Canadian cities
Local transit systems
Interprovincial Trade and Communications
Alexander Graham Bell
General Sir Arthur Currie
Sir John A. Macdonald
Out of power
The Prime Minister
Once a majority of Members of Parliament and Senators have approved a bill, the Governor General gives the final approval and then the bill becomes law.
A bill becomes the law after two readings in the House of Commons.
The Governor General approves all bills and they become the law after two debates.
A bill becomes the law after it has passed four readings in the House of Commons and Senate.
Local health and social services
The fish trade
The timber trade
The fur trade
The gold trade
To raise funds for spinal cord research
To raise funds for clinical research
To raise funds for cancer research
To raise funds for heart research
Laws of Canada
The Canada Cross
The Queen's Medal
The Victoria Cross
The Canada Medal
Every five years
Every two years
Every three years
Every four years
Sir Sam Steele
Everything You Need To Know About Canadian Citizenship Practice Test By Chapter
The Canadian citizenship practice test by chapter relies on the guide: Discover Canada. Also, no other topic or any kind of study material is included from outside. To become a citizen of Canada, you need to pass the test. This exam is conducted by the IRCC (Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada).
Moreover, this exam contains multiple-choice questions about Canada. It includes Canada’s history, political system, national symbols, geography, rights and responsibilities, and identity and values. The test questions are taken from the study guide. Read on to find out more about the citizenship practice test by chapter.
Canadian citizenship practice test by chapter:
As you know, the questions for the citizenship test are taken from the study guide. But many people find it difficult to memorize whatever there is in the book. However, practice test Canadian citizenship is one of the best ways to remember important information from the guide Discover Canada.
The citizenship practice test is a free online test that anyone can take over and over again. As a result, it helps to memorize certain events with ease. And, after a few times of practice, people have a clear understanding of every topic mentioned in the study guide Discover Canada with ease.
There are plenty of online platforms where you can even practice citizenship tests by chapter for an easy understanding. In short, these free citizenship practice tests help you understand various facts and events by the chapters. All the questions included in the Canadian citizenship practice test by chapter are picked from Discover Canada, the study guide on Canadian citizenship.
Moreover, there is an interesting aspect about these practice tests by chapter. All the tests include complete answers from the study guide Discover Canada, as well. There are online portals from where you can give the citizenship practice tests along with listening to the study guide Discover Canada.
For more effective use, you can even download the study guide in MP3 formats and PDFs. Also, you can get the study guide in few other languages like Chinese, etc. That way, it makes it easier for the reader to perform well in citizenship practice tests. And, paves the way for the applicant to become a proud citizen of Canada.
Are there benefits of practice tests by the chapters?
The simple answer to this question is yes. There are lots of benefits when you appear for the tests depending on each chapter of the study guide Discover Canada. The study guide contains ten chapters. And, every chapter has plenty of facts and dates. Applicants who need to appear for citizenship have to memorize every topic from all the chapters.
Even the federal government will test you based on the study guide Discover Canada from any section. So, memorizing every chapter is the only way out. However, there is an easy way out of the situation. The best way to memorize the study guide Discover Canada for the citizenship practice test is to work on one chapter at a time.
Study one chapter and give a test of the same. Many online portals provide this service and call it ‘Chapter Tests’. So, what happens in a chapter test? It is similar to the original citizenship test. But this time focus is on a single chapter. All you have to do is memorize the chapter first and take the same chapter test.
You can take as many tests as you like. And, continue until you are satisfied with the results. Next, repeat the same process for the rest of the chapters. Sometimes, you can even get a complete training program online from different sources. They give you proper training on each chapter that you can memorize at your pace, detailed explanations, full test scores, and chapter tests report.
What is the need to prepare for a Canadian citizenship test?
Here are some reasons that compel you to prepare for the Canadian citizenship test.
- Because more and more people want to achieve Canadian citizenship, test failure rates have gone up by around 30% since 2010. This is when the Government introduced a hard test
- The new study guide Discover Canada consists of around 70 pages. Now that’s a lot of pages filled with facts. And, these are hard to memorize
- What’s horrifying is that if you have failed the test, it means you have to start the application process from the beginning
How does the online citizenship practice test by chapter help people?
- The training program is specifically designed to help you memorize the facts from every chapter. You don’t have to take it hard to memorize
- The practice tests make you familiar with the real test format. As such, you don’t fear easily and show courage when it comes to appearing for the exam
- Constant practicing makes you a skilled applicant. You gathered so much courage and knowledge that you can choose the correct answer from a variety of questions. This is similar to facing the real questions in the official tests.
What does the best citizenship practice test provide?
The complete online training program for the citizenship practice test provides you with certain functionalities. Here are important features of the training program.
- Practical tests online by chapter – Helps you pass Canadian Citizenship Test
- 500+ test questions – Understand and memorize the whole study guide Discover Canada (latest version)
- Chapter tests – Memorize every fact efficiently by reviewing one chapter at one time
- Smartphone compatibility – Practice the tests on all mobile devices
- Simulation tests – Get unlimited access to simulation tests that make you familiarize yourself with the real test format
- Unlimited access – Most of these online training programs has 1-year unlimited access
- Multi-media versions – Now you can memorize each chapter of the study guide Discover Canada in both audio and text versions. As such, it makes the process a lot easier
Are there advantages of Canadian citizenship?
There are perks of possessing Canadian citizenship. Here are some advantages of becoming a Canadian citizen when you pass the citizenship test.
- You are eligible for more job openings
- You can vote and even hold political office
- There is no need to renew immigration documentation
- You get a Canadian passport