Canadian Immigration Interview - Financial
We have created this online practice interview questions to help you quickly prepare for the Canadian Immigration Interview for skilled worker category. The following questions can help you prepare so that you feel confident going into your interview.
- How much money do you have in the banks?
- What is your financial situation?
- Do you have any assets? The total value of all the assets?
- What is your monthly salary?
- What is your current source of income?
- How many sources of income do you have?
- Please tell me about your obligations in (your_country)
- How do you plan to support yourself for the first few months in Canada?
- You said you would be taking $xxxxx with you, where did you obtain this amount?
- What proof of your assets do you have?
- Do you owe money to anyone?
- Are you planning to leave any money with your parents?